Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Minggu, 15 Juli 2007

Vida Guerra

Vida Guerra Is Good At What She Does

Vida Guerra Pictures Soul Train Vida Guerra Pictures Soul Train

I’m starting to admire Vida Guerra because she’s truly an inspiration to women who are not that pretty but still manage to get into big events. I bet she started off working her way into nightclubs and with perseverance, she earned the respect of bouncers and rap producers everywhere. Now look at her, she’s at the ‘Soul Train Awards’ all glammed up, posing for photographers. Now that’s a success story, even though I’m not quite sure what it is, she does.

Vida Guerra FHM Magazine Pictures

First I would like to say that I don’t think much of Vida Guerra. For starters, she’s not that pretty and secondly her ass isn’t as perfect as the Photoshop wizards at FHM want you to believe it is. Now don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t kick her out of bed. I’m not crazy! I mean, would you give up the opportunity to have a booty like that as your personal pillow? Look at it! The thing has neck support and all. Hmm… but you may wanna double bag the pillow case.

Check out the rest of this photo shoot at FHM.com

Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures

Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures Vida Guerra Bikini Pictures

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Link Situs Bugil Dan Telanjang Terbaru

Video 3gp & Gambar Bokep Indonesia >> GO !!! ENTER

Foto Telanjang artis indonesia >> GO !!! ENTER

Foto MEMEK Gadis indonesia >> GO !!! ENTER

Video NGENTOT cewek cantik >> GO !!! ENTER

Foto bugil gadis cantik & gadis jilbab >> GO !!! ENTER