Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Sabtu, 07 Juli 2007

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures… Again

Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures

This is nothing out of the ordinary. Adriana Lima is on the beach – again, wearing a tiny bikini – again. I could prattle on about how hot she looks, how great her body is or how much I’d prefer to see her completely naked, splashing about in my backyard in a kiddy pool full of olive oil (extra virgin of course), but I won’t. Instead, I’ll just say that if I were on the beach on that particular day and I caught a glimpse of Adriana bending over like she is here, I’d be like a bull charging a matador. The last thing I’d see before going to heaven would be the flash of her red bikini bottoms. Toro!.

Adriana Lima Pictures Adriana Lima Pictures Adriana Lima Pictures

Like the rest of you, when I think of Adriana Lima it usually brings to mind a sexy bikini photo shoot, or lingerie spread in a Victoria’s Secret catalogue. So you can imagine my disappointment when I saw these latest pictures of her attending the Dream Girls premiere wearing a head to toe dress. I’ve seen Amish schoolteachers show more skin at church than Adriana did for this event! Don’t get me wrong though, she still looks amazing. With a face like that, it’s pretty hard not to. You could put her head on the body of a Cabbage Patch Kid doll, and I’d still ask for her number.

Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures

Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures Adriana Lima Bikini Pictures

Related Links:

Situs Cerita Dewasa Indonesia

0 komentar: