Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Kamis, 26 Juli 2007

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson’s Breasts… Again!

Jessica Simpson Breasts Pictures Jessica Simpson Breasts Pictures

I have to be honest. I’m a little tired of writing about Jessica Simpson’s boobs. In the last 2 weeks, I’ve written about them four times! Now I don’t mind looking at them every single day of the week but there’s only so much you can write! They’re huge! End of story. Now go enjoy the pics!

Jessica Simpson Breasts Pictures Jessica Simpson Breasts PicturesJessica Simpson Breasts Pictures

Time For Jessica Simpson To Drop The Dead Weight

Jessica Simpson Picture Jessica Simpson Picture

Ok this is the final straw! It’s time for Jessica Simpson to dump John Mayer once and for all. If I was going out with Jessica, do you think I’d have her dress up like some unshaven 60’s flower child, then take pics of it? Hell no! I would have insisted her Daisy Duke costume was permanently underneath whatever outfit she had one, just in case we ended up on the beach, camera in hand. John Mayer doesn’t deserve to have a body like that, because he lacks vision - vision that I possess. Don’t get me started on the poses I’d have her strike while I snapped away on my trusty camera. Jess can keep kissing him all she wants, but I guarantee that toad will never turn into a prince.

0 komentar: