Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google


Blog, Adsense, Duit, Rahasia AdSense, Duit Google

Rabu, 11 Juli 2007

Abigail Clancy Bikini Pics

Abigail Clancy Bikini Pictures

Abigail Clancy Pictures Abigail Clancy Pictures

I’m not too familiar with Abigail Clancy but she’s British and lately the site has been lacking hot babes from the UK. Sadly, there have been no new pics of Keeley Hazell, Lucy Pinder or Michelle Marsh but guess what fellas? There is a whole slew of hot untapped British models out there that I’ve yet to write about, starting with Abigail Clancy! Anyways, judging from these hot bikini pictures of her, it’s pretty safe to say that Hollywood Tuna will be featuring more pics of her tight little body in the not so distant future. Enjoy!

Abigail Clancy Pictures Abigail Clancy Pictures

A few weeks ago, I made you guys a promise that I’d post more pictures of Abigail Clancy. As usual, I deliver. BTW, these aren’t just any photos; these are probably one of the hottest celebrity bikini pictures I’ve ever posted on Hollywood Tuna. I know that’s a pretty bold statement, but I dare you all to go through my bikini category and find me someone that’s hotter. How’s that for a fun challenge?

Keyword: Abigail Clancy, Bikini Pictures

0 komentar: